We are a full service real estate company our core business is property management. We are currently seeking an Accounting Administrator to join our Accounting Department. Seeking a candidate who is energetic, organized, detail oriented, performs well in a team environment, with strong and effective communication and analytical skills, bi-lingual (English-Spanish).
Position Title Responsibilities
- Receive, code and post payments to multiple customer accounts (Large Volume data entry)
- Provide excellent customer service to clients over the phone and in person
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Computer proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook and AppFolio
- Detail-oriented with an ability to multitask
- Organizational, verbal and written communication skills a must
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternate solutions, conclusions and approaches to problems
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team relating to resolution of various
- Ensuring that all rent monies taken are properly identified, recorded and deposited in system and appropriate bank accounts within three (3) business days
- Verify accuracy of lease data in accounting system
- Review delinquency reports and work with manager to maximize collections
- Perform month end procedures
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports
- Enter data into computer system using AppFolio or other management computer program
- Process security deposit refunds
- Work directly with company’s management team on related accounts matters
- Intake of high volume of outbound and inbound delinquent customer calls with the objective of providing assistance to their requests
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and consistently meet deadlines
- Exhibit professionalism, professional attire and demeanor at all times
- Demonstrates effective communication skills consisting of oral, written, and listening skills
- Demonstrates problem-solving abilities
- Ability to draft correspondence and respond to inquiries and client concerns effectively and independently
- Must be proficient with computer programs needed for specific position including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Publisher
- Demonstrates organizational skills and ability to independently prioritize daily workload
- Must work effectively with co-workers, customers, and other sharing ideas n a constructive and positive manner’ listening to and objectively considering ideas and suggestions from others; keeping commitments; keeping others informed of work progress, timetables and issues; addressing problems and issues constructively to find mutually acceptable and practical business solutions; addressing others by name, title or other respectful identifier, and; respecting the diversity of our workforce in actions, words, and deeds
Bi-lingual (English-Spanish) is a must. Must have knowledge of the structure and content of the English language, the ability to communicate with all owners, customers, etc.
SOFTWARE USED: AppFolio/ProFive Accounting Software
EQUIPMENT USED: Computer, Copy Machine/Scanner, Remote Bank Deposit check scanner, and mail machine.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands, communicate with people as well as listen. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms for constant data entry. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee will occasionally lift and/or move up to 5-15 pounds.