Renters Insurance

When establishing your tenancy at one of our communities we strongly recommend that all tenants obtain renter’s insurance. A tenant’s personal belongings are not insured by the landlord.

Renters insurance doesn’t just help provide coverage for the everyday necessities like furniture and clothing. It could also help protect theft-phone valuables like your laptops and bikes wherever your take them.

Renters insurance can protect your personal property against fire, theft, water damage, and vandalism.

A licensed insurance agent can help you determine the type of renter’s insurance coverage you will need, i.e., resident liability, content coverage, etc.

Hoag Property Management, Inc. is not in the insurance business but as part of our services we can provide contact information for agents in the local area.