All units are subject to availability and HOAG does not guarantee that any unit will be available upon submission of a rental application and its processing. All approved applications are good for 60 days for any rental unit within your approved rental limit. The application process takes approximately 3-5 business days. Please note: if your application is incomplete, unsigned, or there are delays with references the process will take longer. To insure a timely processing cycle the following must be met:
- Each person 18 years or older (or an emancipated minor) must completely fill out an application (includes co-signers, if applicable).
- Include the property address/unit # you are applying for and the monthly rent listed.
- All perspective individuals that will occupy the unit MUST be listed.
- Provide an of application fee of $40.00 per each individual 18 years or older (cash, money order, or cashier check only). This is a non-refundable fee and does not guarantee that your application will be approved.
- All applications must be completely filled out and must provide at least the last five (5) years of rental and employment history. Please indicate “N/A” or “None” in areas that do not apply. Note: must include information on all motor vehicles that will be parked on or near the property.
- Provide a copy of your Social Security Card (signed) and a valid Drivers License, or state issued identification card, etc.
- Provide proof of income at least two (2) months of recent pay stubs. Note: if self-employed provide copies of your most recent tax returns or bank statements. When paid on a cash basis, please provide, letter from employer (on company letterhead) detailing earnings. If on SSI, TANF, or HUD, a copy of your Notice of Action or an official letter of coverage must be submitted.
- Application must be signed and dated.
- Please make sure you include a current telephone number so we can contact you.